Simons 3/11

Simons 3/11
Family Picture

Sunday, August 10, 2008


We got a stray kitty a few weeks ago while visiting Marcus' parents. I had to do some sweet talking to get her, but Marcus finally agreed. Landon already had her named before we told him we could bring her home. She is Purry and is a cute sweet little kitten. She is very well named because she is constantly purring. She sees me and starts to purr before I pick her up. I think she is a social thing, and really like people. Sometimes she reminds me of a dog, because she seems to be looking for me, or comes out when she hears my voice. But then am reminded that she is a cat, because she doesn't do it constantly.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Yay! I am so glad you finally caved Wendi! Your kitty is so cute! I look forward to being able to keep up on your family via blog!