Simons 3/11

Simons 3/11
Family Picture

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Marcus is 32


Marcus and Travis' cake. There was a nice cloud of smoke after they blew out the candles. Carol got trick candles so they had to keep blowing them out. Gabe wanted to help out so he spit on them, I think it worked. Don't worry we didn't eat that part of the cake. Thanks for letting me swipe your pictures Carol.


Marcus and Travis grilling up dinner.

Marcus had a great birthday last week. His birthday was on Thursday the 11th. But since Travis and his family was up visiting his parents on Monday we had to slip up there so they could have a birthday celebration together. (Marcus and Travis are twins if you didn't know.) I think he had a great day. As soon as Kylie saw her cousin Karlie - which she adores Karlie said "It's my dad's birthday - and Kylie said "It's my dad's birthday too." It was so cute, and they were delighted to find out their daddy's shared a birthday.

Marcus and Travis and Matthew were able to go shooting for a couple of hours - in the break of rain. Then we had a barbecue and then the Marcus and Travis and families were able to go to the hot pots. Grandma stayed home with Tannen. Marcus had a great day, and so did me and the kids.

Then on Thursday Kylie woke up sick. Marcus already got his birthday present from me earlier. Which he picked out a golf club. But I was planning on taking the kids shopping so they could get their daddy something. Marcus put in a typical work day. At the end of it Kylie was feeling much better. So we ate dinner and then I took the kids shopping and he took a nap (that was probably his favorite part of the day.) After we got home the kids and I wrapped the presents. Then Landon thought it would be great fun to hid them. We had Marcus come out and go on a present hunt. The kids were delighted - that might be a new tradition at our house. You have to find your presents before you get to open them. Over all I hope it was a great birthday for Marcus. I love you baby!!

No comments: