Simons 3/11

Simons 3/11
Family Picture

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

So we got our kitten this summer, and I was planning on spaying her in October, and then we bought our boat, so I was just going to wait until November, thinking she would just be six months old. But now I think she is pregnant. But I am not sure. She is so much and inside/outside cat that we are having a hard time keeping her inside to see and wait if she gets fat in a couple of weeks. My first thought that she was pregnant was coming back after being gone for a few days this weekend, and she felt heavier. Now I think she has some of the signs, but I still don't know. I don't want to abort the kittens, and I would just let her have them if she is, but if she isn't I would just get her spayed. I know I am silly, I just don't want to pay to have a Vet tell me she is pregnant. Oh well, I suppose time will tell.

No comments: