Simons 3/11

Simons 3/11
Family Picture

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Trying to be Sneaky

Last week Landon was getting ready for school. He's bedroom door was shut, and so I opened it to check up on him. He loves to dawdle in the morning, so I am constantly reminding him to get ready. Anyways I caught him trying to fit the cat in his backpack. He was pretty upset that I opened his door and discovered him. I can't imagine how long he thought he was going to get away with it. It's not like I wouldn't have notice a moving meowing backpack. Thought it was funny, and a such classic kid thing. Sneak the cat to school move.

5 comments:

Tiffani said...

I love it!!! That's hilarious... He's got some of his favorite Aunt Tiffani's blood in him. In knew it would come out in the genes somewhere.

teresa said...

Oh how funny! Can you imagine if he pulled it off!

Parrylarious said...

LOL!

Stacy Risenmay said...

That is the best! Proof that kids don't always think things through!

Candice Buck Durfee said...

When I was in the fourth grade, one of the girls in my class snuck her kitten to school in her backback. I remember feeling really sorry for the cat because it was obviously not happy about being jammed into a backpack all day. That is so funny!