Simons 3/11

Simons 3/11
Family Picture

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Poor Kitty

Yesterday I took our kitty in to get spayed and get her shots. I took her in the morning, and picked her up that evening. I just put her in my room and didn't let anyone bug her for a couple of hours. She came out and was fine with me petting her. She sounds like she still has a really sore throat. Everytime she cries it makes me feel bad. We let her sleep in the house last night, and she started out on Landon's bed, unknown to him (he was asleep), and ended up on Kylie's bed in the morning. I think they loved it. I feel pretty bad about it because she sounds so sad. Surgery has to be crappy if you are a person or animal. But I am glad that we got her spayed, and that she got her shots.

3 comments:

Laurel said...

So she must not have been pregnant than, huh?

Tiffani said...

Is she going to be an in the house kitty now?

Wendi said...

Nope, not pregnant. I found out cats don't get pregnant when the days get shorter. She is an inside/outside cat. The last two nights she slept in the house for the first time, but I think she will be fine in the garage now.