Simons 3/11

Simons 3/11
Family Picture

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Landon's First Loose Tooth



In October I took the kids to the dentist and Landon's bottom tooth was just barely loose. He was pretty excited about it and wanted to know when he would lose a tooth. I told him maybe when he was 5 or 6. After about a month I forgot all about it.

Then yesterday Landon was eating lunch and complained that he bit his tooth. We checked it out and he had a loose tooth. He was very excited about it, and I told him to wiggle it so that it would come out faster. Then after dinner I wanted to feel it again. As I was looking I thought he had a piece of bread stuck behind he front teeth. But I discovered his adult tooth was already growing in. And it looks like it is almost all grown in. CRAZY. I was wondering why he had a loose tooth for so darn long. I am not sure if we should go to a dentist and have it pulled, or if I should just wait for it to fall out on it's own. I guess he will need braces, seeing as the tooth is way far behind the front teeth.

2 comments:

Rochelle said...

Gabby finally started losing teeth also. Her mouth looks a lot like Landon's with the new tooth way behind the baby ones. I guess they can enjoy braces together.

Wendi said...

I told Landon he was going to have to get braces like Benjamin, and he smiled.