Simons 3/11

Simons 3/11
Family Picture

Friday, January 16, 2009


Waiting for Daddy to roll over so we can see what we got for Christmas.


Checking out stockings from Santa


We love presents.


Getting presents for everyone. My sad little tree didn't survive on the bottom half, thanks to our kitty.


Kylie opening a present


Landon opening a present


Wendi "I love BOOKS!"


Marcus opening a present.


I thought I should post about Christmas and Birthdays. We had a pretty crazy season out of work, and then really fast getting ready to move and getting our house ready to sell. Christmas was small this year. But still very fun. We got up around 8:00 and opened presents and ate Cinnamon Rolls, and treats all day. I also cleaned my oven and Marcus and I packed up the kitchen and the rest of the odds and ends, which took the rest of the day. Here are some of our pictures from Christmas.

1 comment:

teresa said...

Looks like you guys had a fun Christmas! I hope you're liking your new home!