Simons 3/11

Simons 3/11
Family Picture

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Tannen's Scootcrawl

Tannen can walk across the room if he wants, and he is getting pretty good at it. But if he needs to get anywhere in a hurry - like to the camera he needs to crawl. I have had many people comment on how weird, cute, different he crawls. My Grandma even commented that she had seen a lot of babies crawl but never like him. So I thought I would get it on video before he stopped. I even had a gal tell me to put it on YouTube and that she would watch it multiple times. I think I will just stick to my Blog. I think he crawls like this because of all the laminate flooring that we have, so I think he just glides. Plus this way he gets to carry things with him. Curious - watch my short video.

5 comments:

Jess said...

Way cute! Glad you caught the moment :)

Marcy said...

That is very unique...
and very CUTE!!

Carol said...

Man he is fast! he can move.... very cute! He is so big I need to see that happy smiling boy, and his super hot Mommy ;0)

Candice Buck Durfee said...

Well, it may be different, but it sure is efficient. Man he is fast! And CUTE too!

Parrylarious said...

Cutie face!!!!!