Simons 3/11

Simons 3/11
Family Picture

Thursday, February 11, 2010

First Birthday Bug


Presents horray!!


Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!!


Tannen was delighted with the card he got from his Grandma and Grandpa Simons


This is what happens if you take away the card.


Getting a picture with all his presents. He didn't want to look up he wanted to play.


mmmm - cupcakes





But I am so cute





Give me ice cream now!!


At the restaurant - he loved dinner.



Tannen had a great first birthday. I can't believe a year went by so fast. We have truly enjoyed him and he has been a delight to the whole family. We hung out most of the day. I was able to make him cupcakes early in the day. I couldn't figure out what to do for dinner so Marcus suggested we go out to eat. I thought it was a great idea. After Marcus got home we went to Texas Roadhouse and had dinner. Then we came home opened presents and had cupcakes. He had a great time with his new toys. Landon and Kylie were more excited then he was, and they had a great time eating cupcakes and watching presents being open. My parents got Tannen a little people school house, and I think Kylie adopted it. I had to keep reminding her when he wanted to get in the game and take the little people that it was his and he was allowed. We love you little bug!!

3 comments:

Laurel said...

What a cute birthday boy! Looks like a fun day!

Parrylarious said...

Love these pictures....especially the face when the card was taken away. He's an adorable little thing! So cute you just wanna kiss his face all over!!!!

Stacy Risenmay said...

Holy cow! I can't believe he is one already. What a cutie!