Simons 3/11

Simons 3/11
Family Picture

Thursday, January 28, 2010

How to Eat a Banana

I really haven't posted anything new for awhile because nothing has really happened. We especially me has been sick for pretty much the month of January. This week was strep throat week for me.

I do have a good story for you. My Landon has to be related to my dad. For your information when we were growing up my dad always had prefect table manners. He told us when he went on his mission to Canada that the mission presidents' wife taught all the missionaries table manners and he used them ever since. So consequently he ate his french fries with a fork. We loved to tease him about it.

Anyways after school today Landon came home hungry and wanted a snack. He picked a banana and wanted to slice it up. After a debate with his mom over using a sharp knife verse a butter knife he started slicing his banana on a clean plate (with the butter knife). He cut up about half of it and then proceeded to get a fork from the drawer and eat his banana slices with his fork. Then he cut up the second half and ate that with his fork. It really cracked me up. I am sure my dad would be so proud.

No comments: