Simons 3/11

Simons 3/11
Family Picture

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Kylie's Five!!!!


I'm cute and I'm ready to open my presents.


Fairy Books - her favorite


Tinkerbell outfit. It lights up and everything. - Thanks Grandma


New horse she named Vanilla Cream. She was so excited she had to get her "cowgirl boots" on right away. Plus her new webkins she carried around with her all day long.


Birthday Cake - Thanks Maceys - Mom had sick boys to take care of and never got around to making one.


And blow - don't forget to make a wish

Kylie had a wonderful fifth birthday. She was so excited. Marcus ended up working insanely late the night before her birthday (I think he got in at 1:30). So he slept in and then after he got ready was we were able to open presents. It was great because then we didn't have the anticipation all day, and she could just play with her toys.

Her Grandma Simons came down that afternoon and took Kylie and Landon out to lunch - their choice. Of course they picked McDonald's so they could play. Then she took them out shopping for their birthday presents. They ended up getting new church shoes and were completely delighted. I think Landon wore his all day long.

After Marcus came home that night Kylie picked Texas Roadhouse to go and eat. We all had a great time and then ran to Maceys to grab a cake. I just didn't have anytime to make one with my boys being sick. She was totally fine picking one out and just wanted vanilla. She is definantly my dads granddaughter. Over all I think she had a fabulous birthday. We love you our litttle Mae girl who brings sunshine and love to us everyday.

No comments: