Simons 3/11

Simons 3/11
Family Picture

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Christmas


Before


After


Kylie Mae was delighted with all here presents


Tannen didn't care about opening the presents, but he did like playing with them after they were opened.


Landon had a good time but was sick. I can see his little fever eyes.

We had a great Christmas. After last year moving the day after Christmas and spending most of my day cleaning and packing I was very excited to just stay home and not have to work. The kids got up around 8:00 that morning. The stockings were hung over the fire place which is in our room. So Landon and Kylie were laying on the couch waiting for us to get ready. They got to grab their stockings and come in the front room. We opened presents and sat around and relaxed.

I made my potato's and such the day before. So all I did was stick my ham in the slow cooker and made rolls. It still surprises me how much my kids don't care about holiday food. I made them eggs and pancakes for breakfast and they loved it. But rolls and ham and augratins they really were fine with it but it wasn't anything special to them. We didn't get hit with a ton of candy either which I was grateful for. Although was are still working on Life Savers. Landon played his Gameboy and Indiana Jones Lego game pretty much all day. Kylie played with her dolls all day, and Tannen was delighted to push his new toy around and get into everything. I got to hang out with Marcus when he wasn't trying to get music for his mp3 player and we played our new game Sequence. Over all we had an awesome Christmas.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: