Simons 3/11

Simons 3/11
Family Picture

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Baby Baby Baby

For those of you who don't know we are expecting #4. We are really excited and I am due August 16, 2010. Tannen and the baby will be 18 months apart. Pretty nervous but very excited about it. After this one we are feeling all done and I feel really great about being done - like my family is all here.

We also just had our ultrasound on Friday. We found out that the baby is a girl. We are so excited. While we were in our Dr. did a very thorough job at checking all of her organs and such. So far everything looks good. I did notice that he said it was okay. It stressed me out at first because I wondered if something was wrong. But after awhile figured out he must say that because you can't see everything and didn't want to say everything was great if maybe it won't end up to be that way. But we felt really great after we got to see her. She is hitting all the right measurements for growth. We also got to see her suck her thumb, but the coolest thing to me was seeing her yawn. It seemed so darn cute to me.

Marcus told me as we left the building that he was secretly hoping for a girl. I had no clue. But he said Kylie will get a sister and that I will get another little girl to play with. I really didn't mind if it was a boy or girl but was smiling ear to ear. When we got home I told Kylie it was a girl and she was very excited. She was jumping up and down and I made up a song that she had me sing over and over that she was getting a sister. We had been prepping her for awhile. When we found out Tannen was a boy her eyes watered up and she almost cried. Towards the end of waiting to find out for this baby she just got to the point that she didn't care if it was a boy or girl, she just wanted another baby. When Landon came home from school we told him and his first reaction was "Oh dang it" with a huge smile on his face. I don't think he minds at all but was really just being buggy.

I think we have a name picked out - but we will wait to tell everyone after she is here. Girl names are so much easier for us then boy names. We were always still decided on the boys weeks before they came - sometimes days. Her are a couple of her ultrasound pictures.


The top one is her little girl parts. And the second one is her face, but I can't even make it out anymore.



We got a 3D picture of her as well. The Dr. said you can get some amazing pictures of their faces but she didn't cooperate for it all all. As you can see her leg is jackknifed up and covering her face. Her foot is pretty cute though. I think you can see her nose and forehead. But the coolest thing is I think you can see her hair line and she has a widows peak like everyone else in her family.

4 comments:

Stacy Risenmay said...

Yeah!!! We are so excited for you guys.

Carol said...

Cool,So excited for you guys!!!!!!Maybe she will be your Red!!!!!!!

Wendi said...

I would love a red but after three I am not holding out much hope.

Tiffani said...

Congrats