Simons 3/11

Simons 3/11
Family Picture

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Ralph S. Mouse









This week in school has been literacy week. Landon has been having pretty fun. We made a poster for school on his favorite books which happen to be the Ralph series by Beverly Cleary. Today was dress up as your favorite book character. So Landon dressed up as Ralph. He was pretty excited about it. And I thought he turned out to be a cute Ralph. He also had to ride is "red motorcycle" to school - just as Ralph would do.

4 comments:

Rochelle said...

Very cute costume. Ralph S. Mouse was Benjamin's favorite at about the same age.

Marcy said...

How Fun!! I love school assignments like that. He looks great- just like Ralph.

Stacy Risenmay said...

I loved those books growing up! They even made a movie and I loved that too. He is such a cute mouse!

Parrylarious said...

That is adorable! I am glad that you had some "fun" homework for once!

PS Yeah a girl!!!!!