Simons 3/11

Simons 3/11
Family Picture

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

A Family of Water Skiers



Kylie on water skis. She was the most adorable little thing on them. She tried first and didn't get up. She didn't want to try again but I really felt like she needed to. So I bribed her with a starburst. And what do you know she got up perfectly except she didn't stand up all the way. Here is some video of her first run!!! I had a permagrin watching her and still do when I think about it. She did one more run later and got up and did the same run. She totally loves it!!



Landon on his first try. He got up on his first time trying but didn't stay up very long. I really tried to get him to get up again but he wouldn't do it. Kylie had gone first and you can't have your little sister show you up. So he said he would try later that day. He did and was awesome. I don't have video of it but I do have a picture. He also was losing his trunks and pulled them up and still kept going. It was a good thing we had Uncle Daniel in the water to help them start off. Aunt Kimberly was holding the other end of the rope with a handle. Aunt Ginger was our photographer. And I was in the water for moral support reminding them what to do.





Marcus is my biggest ski bum and I love it. This is the reason why we have a boat. I love watching him water ski. Here is a video of a run with him on the ski. This was part of our Simons Reunion and we all had a great time. I will hopefully get some pictures from Kimberly who took a ton of them. Then we can get those posted as well.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Your kids water skiing is adorable! I don't know if I could convince mine to even try it =0) Glad you guys had a good time. This is the first time I have seen your boat, and it looks really nice!