Simons 3/11

Simons 3/11
Family Picture

Monday, May 23, 2011

Thank You Letters

So I had the kids write thank you letters to their teachers last week for the end of the school year. Kylie wrote one that expressed lots of love and thank yous. Very much to her personality and then drew a picture of her and Mrs. Broadbent. Landon very much wanted to type his. I also had to explain to him in depth why he had to hand write his signature above his typed name, and not just type it when you have a typed letter. In school his teacher has been trying to teach them to be descriptive. So his letter included that as well. I love looking into his eight year old head. This is what he wrote - font and everything. It brings a smile to my face.

Dear Mrs. Wright,

Thank you for teaching me wonderful things. You have taught math nicely. Your brain has taught reading smoothly. You have taught science really good. You are a good teacher.

From Landon

No comments: