Simons 3/11

Simons 3/11
Family Picture

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

A little of Summer

Here are some of the more random stuff that we have done this summer. Some of the more detailed ones I will give separate posts for. We had lots of cousin swaps. We were able to send Landon to Joshua's house. And Aubrey got to visit us. We had a great time. Another weekend we got Naomi and Gabby, and sent Landon with Ben. And just last week we sent Kylie to Karlie's house and I got to have just three kids. Earlier I was able to have Alyssa come over and spend the night too. I hope the kids loved spending time where their cousins, I enjoyed having them spend time here.


Naomi, Gabby, and Kylie. We had the JUB summer party and they had face painting.


Tannen, Kylie, Aria, and Aubrey sidewalk chalking. What is summer without sidewalk chalk?


Ahh the lazy days of summer. Aria fell asleep in her high chair.


What was left of the chili Aria had for lunch.


No comments: