Simons 3/11

Simons 3/11
Family Picture

Friday, July 29, 2011

Cooking

I guess I was feeling ambitious today. I made 24 cups of homemade Raspberry freezer jam, 12 loaves of homemade bread (8 wheat 4 white), 27 banana muffins (hey the bananas were going and the oven was already on, and I was planning of freezing them and letting the kids have them for breakfast for school), and about 7 quarts of homemade cheesy potato soup that will also freeze. I will have run 3 loads of dishes, and spent 8 hours in the kitchen. Thank goodness for naps, movies, and Friday because Marcus came home a couple of hours earlier today. My house is trashed but that is okay, my freezer will be full. Today I have my niece over and I swapped out Landon. It has been lots of fun for Kylie. I think it ends up being just as busy but there isn't the fighting that I usually have. Yay for cousins and a day of cooking. I think I will snuggle my littlest and put my feet up.

No comments: