Simons 3/11

Simons 3/11
Family Picture

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Buck Family Camp Out 2011

We had a great camp out this year. We just came up for the day on Friday - so we had day camp. We were able to make it up for breakfast and stay until dark. The kids has such a great time. There was unlimited fun, dirt, sticks, rocks, talking, playing, four wheeling, great food, aunts, uncles, and cousins. I loved it and it was worth all the dirt my kids seemed to bring home. We are excited for next year - but I can't guarantee that we will brave up and spend the night.


Dirt Dirt and more dirt - with some fun.


Aria had a great time in the dirt. I pretty much didn't even try to take the sticks and rocks away from her. So she had more that just great pancakes, and cookies.


The face says it all.


I just don't think I could come up unless I knew Naomi was going to be there. She is the best babysitter, and would trail Tannen, or hold Aria for me.


Boys going for a ride. Tannen LOVED it!!



Having a great time.





Still sweet as can be with her dirty hands and face.


Never get enough of the cousins


I took Aria on a ride, and she had such crappy naps that day she fell asleep.


Miss Aleah we love you





Marcus told her to do something fun


I can't get enough of my lady bug


Glued to Naomi and the four wheeler


I think he sat on here for about a half an hour. And then Marcus took him for a ride, and the key was put in the ignition, and Marcus grabbed a helmet and Tannen turned the key, pushed the button and it started right up for him. That's just how I make them- smart and loves wheels and motors.


Aunt Sara at the bonfire with the cousins.


I must have been saying something interesting.


Landon with Benjamin - they played with his BB gun pistol, and had lots of fun.

No comments: