Simons 3/11

Simons 3/11
Family Picture

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Aria is 11 Months Old

I can't believe my baby is 11 months old. The time has flown by!! She is a jabbery little bug. She loves to giggle, climb up and down the stairs, and she does a good job of it too. She is getting good on eating solids. She claps her hands, and loves it when I sing"Insy Weensy Spider" "Popcorn Popping" "The Wheels on the Bus" or "Patty Cake" or any hand motion song. She has been sleeping FINALLY thru the night, and occasionally still wakes up once. I love you R-ya-ya or Ya-ya (as Tannen calls her). So here are some pictures of my adorable little baby.


She loves that doll and carries her around upside down, and suck on her feet when needed.


She can still pull faces and be cute - I love her little tongue.


I swear she is going to be into yoga when she is older. I am always finding her in this position. Usually her forehead on the ground too.





Of course sucking on a rock. I can not keep her out of them.

No comments: