Simons 3/11

Simons 3/11
Family Picture

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Meet My Newest Niece


Here is Jayna Faith and the rag flannel blanket I made for her. Aren't they both adorable!!


And the little burp cloth I made to go with it.

Hollie got to FINALLY adopt her little girl that she had been waiting FOREVER to get. It was an emotional journey for her. And I enjoyed following along with the parts that she shared with me. Jayna came along in August and about two weeks later I got to meet her over Labor Day. She was so teeny tiney!! Of course the Aunties stole her and we let our inner Anne Geddes free. Jayna is adorable. We tried putting her in a bowl and taking pictures. But the bowl was too big because we could fit a pillow, and the blanket I made for her. So we were on the hunt and got the bowl my sister in law keeps her keys in. It was perfect. We fit her little 6 lbs (she started out 5lbs 5 oz) into the bowl.

No comments: