Simons 3/11

Simons 3/11
Family Picture

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Kylie Turns 7!!

Kylie had been bugging me since Thanksgiving to go to Grandma's house. She has always been a grandma's girl with both of her Grandma's. So I talked Marcus into taking Thursday and Friday off and going up to Grandma's house. We packed up Thursday morning. Kylie got to talk to her Grandma and Grandpa Simons who are serving a mission in Poland. I made Potato soup and bread for dinner. We played games opened presents and ate cake. She got to play with her cousins all day, so I think she had a fabulous day.


After playing chubby bunny at her cousin Karlie's party, Kylie wanted to play for hers.


Ben and Naomi. Such a funny and yet gross game!


Lined up to play Chubby Bunny



We had an obstical course where you spin three times, run, lift a weight, run and pop a balloon, and run back to your team.






Kylie wanted a vanilla cake and icing for her birthday. My mom mentioned a cream cake with pinocch frosting. It sounded great to Kylie, so Grandma Vernae made her one, colored green per Kylie's request.





And blow



Ready for a piece?


Kylie got the first one



I think she liked it!





And so did her cousins.



Happy Birthday my beautiful, kind, helpful, snugly Kylie bug. I can't believe you are 7 now!

No comments: