Simons 3/11

Simons 3/11
Family Picture

Saturday, June 23, 2012

End of the School Year

The kids a a great school year.  I was able to help with the Super Kids Fun Day.  There was fun water games, and whatever the parents came up with.  I did Landon's class a game in the morning.  Then in the afternoon had the same game for Kylie's class.  Each class rotated so I saw the entire school but the kindergarten.  We balanced balls and walked patterns on the the four square lines.  I am proud of my kids for all the hard work and things they have learned.  I love our school and am hoping for a great next school year.  The kids came home from their last day and found out who their teachers were going to be for 2nd and 4th grade.  They were so excited, so I am hoping we have some good teachers again next year.

No comments: