Simons 3/11

Simons 3/11
Family Picture

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Aria's First Haircut

It is time (June 17, 2012) for Aria's first "official" haircut.  Tannen did manage to catch her a few months ago in the winter to cut her hair in random spots.  (I was not home, and Marcus had the kids.  But of course disasters like this always happen really fast.)  I just cut the bottom of her curls and some of the wispy hairs on top.  Aria's hair and nails seem to grow painfully slow.  I can't believe that she had her first haircut just two months shy of being two years!!!  I remember when she was a newborn I waited a whole month before I needed to cut her nails.  All my other babies came home from the hospital and needed their nails trimmed right away.


 Kylie was my helper in distracting Aria, and having her look at Kylie so I could cut from the back.
 And we are done.  All curly and done again.

 Look at her blond little locks is cut right off.

Kylie wanted a haircut too.  Isn't she just so beautiful?



No comments: