Simons 3/11

Simons 3/11
Family Picture

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Teething in Twos

Tannen had been a little cranky butt about 1-2 weeks ago. He wasn't sleeping well at night, and for a couple of nights I ended up sticking him in my bed - which I really hate. I wasn't sure what was up. Well about a week ago we were wondering if we were seeing two bottom teeth coming in. I was a little puzzled because with Landon and Kylie they would get red swollen bumps and then there teeth would cut through. Plus they always bit me while I was nursing them when they were teething (but only when they were teething). But he didn't do either. Tannen has been drooling like crazy and gnawing on stuff for the past couple of months. But a couple of days ago I could finally FEEL his first two bottom teeth. I was pretty surprised that they both came in at the same time. Plus I am pleased that he hasn't bitten me (yet as Marcus would say) which he will hopefully continue. That way I will be able to nurse him the full first year and not buy formula.

Also yay for yesterday Tannen turned six months!! I can't believe the time has just flown by.

No comments: