Simons 3/11

Simons 3/11
Family Picture

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Visiting Friends


Celeste (with her three kids) Jill, Jennifer, Kristine, Teresa (I am totally stealing this picture) Janna, and Me

Last week right before I moved I went up to Pocatello to hang out with high school friends, and have lunch. We have done an amazing job keeping in touch with each other. I was a great time to see them again. Last summer we had our own "friends reunion". It was great to get together again. Even if we still can quite seem to get everyone there. But I loved seeing them all and all the kids we have too.

2 comments:

teresa said...

wasn't that fun. it was definitely a highlight of the week for me. thanks again for making the trip, it was so nice to see you!

Natalie said...

What a great picture! I am sure happy that I found your blog! Good luck with the move nd all!