Simons 3/11

Simons 3/11
Family Picture

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Classic

So I was talking to Landon on Sunday. We were at my Dad's and Saturday night we did baths and got the kids all clean. Church didn't start till 1:00 so Landon played outside before. When he came in I asked "how did you get all dirty?" And he responded in all seriousness "I guess Grandpa's garden is dirty."


This weekend I was also talking to Kylie. This is how the conversation went:

Kylie: I'll give you a dollar if you give me a treat

Wendi: I don't think you have a dollar to give me.

Kylie: I'll make you a pretend dollar.

It seems pretty random coming from Kylie. We haven't tried to bribe the kids with money before, so I don't know where she got the idea. I love the little things they say. These brought smiles to my face, and a few laughs as well.

1 comment:

Parrylarious said...

You seriously can't be surprised that she said "I'll give you a dollar....." There are some Simons jokes that are just too good to not pass on to future generations......worth repeating multiple times. Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!