Simons 3/11

Simons 3/11
Family Picture

Monday, September 28, 2009

My First Haircut!!


Before Front - also a great shot of his two front teeth.


Before Back


After Front - mmm yummy cape


After Back - I had to kiss his face while Marcus took the picture so he would stop looking at the camera. And no I don't close my eyes when I kiss him you just gotta look at his cute face.

Tannen got his first haircut yesterday. He is about a week shy of 8 months and I thought it was time to cut off his slightly fuzzy curly hair. Plus he has some really long hairs on the top. He did fairly well considering he is so little.

Marcus held him and I cut. Kylie danced and talked to him. I buzzed the back. He thought it was pretty cool, and just relaxed after a while. I think the sound and the buzzing on his head was soothing or something. After that I cut the top with scissors. That was the hard part. He kept wiggling his head back and forth trying to check it out. It was pretty cute over all.

I did get to thinking after I cut his hair I cut Landon's and then Marcus' hair. I really am glad Tiffani showed me how to cut boy's hair so long ago right before I got married. It really has saved us ton of money. But now I have three heads of hair to cut about every 6 weeks - and that is busy. Just line them up one after another. And throw in Kylie every few months too. Oh well I guess I am a girl with many talents.

2 comments:

teresa said...

i can't even handle how cute he is!

Natalie said...

I love those little teeth! So cute! I love to cut hair! I think boys are a lot easier than girls! You did a great job. As for your question, Hair putty! It's awesome and it doesn't make it hard and crusty, but the little hair do stays in place. I put it on his dry hair. Then you can do whatever you want! I think it's great.