Simons 3/11

Simons 3/11
Family Picture

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Peek a Boo


Coming to get the camera


Peekaboo! I see you.

Today I got in my exercise clothes bound and determined to exercise when I got the chance. After two days before in a row of not getting it in I just had to today. I hung out in them for a couple of hours before I could put Tannen down and leave the room without him throwing a fit. When I was exercising he was very happy and wandering around in the front room. He got into videos, cords, and tried the Christmas tree. He then wandered to the kitchen table which I can see from the front room. He got positioned under the table and had his little face hide by the leg. Then he would pop it out and I would say peek a boo. And then move his head back behind it and would pop out the other side. I thought it was so adorable and it was the first time he really got playing without being coaxed into it. Today Tannen is 10 months old!!

1 comment:

Candice Buck Durfee said...

I can't take it! He is sooo adorable!