Simons 3/11

Simons 3/11
Family Picture

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Proud Mama



Landon's last day of school they had a concert of Christmas Carols as the last thing they did that day with the entire school. His teacher said they were just trying to get through the day with the kids. The music teacher gave out awards to some of the kids. Landon was lucky enough to get one. He said he was the only one in his class that received one. She also gave him a present that had fun little toys and treats. I am so proud of him.

Last fall around October I was walking home from school with him and his music teacher saw us and stopped me and told me what a wonderful singer Landon was. She said that usually it is the girls that really pay attention and love singing but that it was Landon and she really enjoyed him in her class. I love you Landon.

1 comment:

Candice Buck Durfee said...

So cute! I can totally see Landon being a good little singer.