Simons 3/11

Simons 3/11
Family Picture

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Poor Littlest

Yesterday Tannen seemed to be cranky all day long. I thought he was teething some more. (His first top tooth popped in last week, and it looks like he will be getting more soon.) I held him most of the day and even then sometimes he just cried. Last night we put him down and he slept all through the night. When I woke up I got Landon up for school and Tannen was still sleeping. Unusual because he usually wakes up at 7:00 and we snuggle in my bed before I get up.

Landon was having breakfast and I heard little happy noises coming from Tannen so I went in and got him. But boy did he stink. I thought he had pooped last night but soon found out that he actually threw up all over. I am not sure when he did, but I am surprised I never heard him. I gotta wonder if he threw up and felt so much better afterwords that he just slept. And if he just felt sick yesterday. Poor little thing. But he has been pretty good so far today.

No comments: