Simons 3/11

Simons 3/11
Family Picture

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

No More Bottles


Little bug with his sippy

Yesterday was the day to take Tannen off bottles. I have been thinking about it for a while. But had a harder time with it because he didn't drink sippy cups very well, and he has been so little for his age that I didn't want any of his food sources to go away. I decided I was just going to do it. He only had a bottle of water yesterday morning and then for the rest of the day he just had his sippy. I had to buy two more of the Nuby Sippy Cups. As they are my favorite for switching and he seemed to lean more towards them. I thought it would take a good week to adjust and that morning and evening when he gets his big snuggles would be the hardest. But he did fine. He resisted a little but eventually just took the sippy. Yay no more bottles - at least for a few months. (Two more months until my due date!!)

No comments: