Simons 3/11

Simons 3/11
Family Picture

Monday, December 6, 2010

Chatting with Kids

So last night I sent Landon to bed. I don't know why it hit me as funny but he told me. "mom it smells like poo in here." I told him "it probably is poo." Poor guy has live with the changing table in his room.

I was snuggling up Kylie yesterday while Marcus, Tannen, and Aria took naps. Landon was on the computer. I was having a conversation with her that went about like this.

Wendi: Kylie I love having you. You are going to be my girl forever.
Kylie: Not forever, pretty soon I am going to get big and leave.
Wendi: But you will still be my girl.
Kylie: Well I am going to get big and have my own girl.
Wendi: Can I hold her when you have her.
Kylie: Yes, but it might be a boy.
Wendi: That's okay, I love boys too.
Kylie: Ya, my boys are going to be little stinkers and get into everything
Wendi: What if you have a little girl and she sneaks and write all over herself in markers.
Kylie: Oh, I will keep a close eye on her.

Can you tell what goes on over here? Tannen really is into everything. We are constantly locking up rooms. I just wish that I could lock him up sometimes in a padded room and let him go crazy with nothing to climb up on and stick anything into.

Aria is being such a better behaved little girl. She has really slowed down on the crying. I found a little tickle spot under her chin last night. And she is starting to reach and grab and things. So exciting.

No comments: