Simons 3/11

Simons 3/11
Family Picture

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Tannen's Second Birthday


Scraping the bowl


I'm always on the table


I'm ready


"Chooo choo"


Trace my hand daddy


Hey whats that?


Opening presents is the best


Tannen with his new toys


Two


Make a wish

Tannen had his birthday last week. He really didn't know it even though he was told happy birthday and sung at all day long. Even Landon first thing in the morning said Happy Birthday to Tannen. Landon and Kylie were really excited for him.

After we got Kylie to school I let Tannen help make the cake. I just did a box cake. I got my apron, and then Tannen insisted on one. I put his on and set him at the table. He pointed and patted the table until I set the bowl there too. I let him mix up his cake, and he was really cute to wait until I added everything. I had to take a turn to mix, and boy was he mad. I gave him back the whisk and let him mix it again. Then it was time to pour the batter into the cake pans. I gave him the whisk to eat but he was so mad that he couldn't mix anymore so he wouldn't eat it and just kept trying to get in the pans or bowl to mix. But we did get the cake put together, and then he got his nap.

The party didn't get started till daddy got to come home early at 4:00. I was finally able to get the floor mopped and cleaned, so when Marcus came home we were able to start. Actually Landon and Kylie were playing outside so we hung out and waited. Then we took the family out to Chili's. Always an adventure. I shared my dinner with Tannen and he ate a ton of food.

We came home and Grandpa Simons was 15 minutes after us. He came by to drop off his present and watch Tannen open his presents and have cake. Tannen opened his presents and then we had cake. He ate so much for dinner he turned his nose up at the cake. He threw his fork at Grandpa and was done. He loved playing with the vacuum he got for his birthday. And Landon and Kylie played with his other toys. I swear he said grrpa for Grandpa that night. And Grandma and Grandpa Simons got him some Baby Einstein DVD's and he was watching them and said kitty and another word. Happy Birthday my little two year old Tannen. I love you!!!

No comments: