Simons 3/11

Simons 3/11
Family Picture

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter 2011


Easter: The girls got dresses and new church shoes. The boys got swim trunks, Tannen got sandles, and Landon got a skate board.


Coming out to check out the loot. Tannen and Aria slept in


Hey look what I got





Treat hunting, with Kylie jumping


Kylie dancing in her new dress and shoes


Tannen putting treats in the bowl


More Treat hunting


Aria checking out her basket with the help of Kylie


Aria and her new shoes


My Grandma Woodbury, my mom (Grandma Vernae), Aria (isn't her dress so pretty), Me, And Kylie. My four Generation picture that I have been wanting for a while


The annual Cousin Easter Egg hunt begins


Landon in thought as to where the next egg will be hiding


"Oh look an egg on the swing"


Tannen Hunting with Mom


Gonna get it


Aria playing while the kids hunted - and she has the cutest new Easter shoes


Standing


Just the cutest thing ever!!

We had a great Easter this year. We started off on Saturday having the Easter bunny coming Friday night. The kids were very excited. They got up at 6:30 and glanced at their baskets, and really went right to work hunting down all the candy the Easter bunny hides throughout the house. Then we hurried and packed up and headed out to Pocatello. We got to relax and visit, and the kids got to soak up cousin playing. We did our annual Easter egg hunt with all the cousins. We provide a dozen eggs for each of the kids, and with everyone putting in there is always a lot of variety. They kids got toys, money, and of course candy.

We had an Easter dinner. The weather was so nice we got to eat out on the patio. My Grandma and Grandpa Woodbury were able to drive down and see us for a few hours. It was wonderful to see them. My grandma told Aria that she was the reason they came all the way down. They hadn't met her yet. Of course my Grandma held her - she loves the babies. Tannen hung all over my mom which was easier for me than keeping him out of everything. I don't know if my mom would agree. But she has said "It is hard not to love someone who loves you and wants you all the time." I love visiting with my family, and seeing my nieces, and nephews. They are what keeps the world moving too me.

No comments: