Simons 3/11

Simons 3/11
Family Picture

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Swim Lessons, and Crawling

Aria started crawling when she was six months old, but just a week before she turned seven months. Pretty crazy if you ask me. But the whole month she kept getting up and rocking back and forth so I wasn't surprised when she finally figured it out. She has been pulling herself up to standing from the couch and cruises along it as well. I don't think walking will be too far after. Not surprising because Kylie took her first steps the day she turned nine months. And my little bugs seem to like getting around.



My little lady crawling around.




Landon and Kylie got to take swimming lessons this winter. I signed them up at the college, and they had a great time. It was fun to do it in the middle of winter and break things up. Besides sometimes summer seems so busy. I was impressed with the college more than I was with the community pool lessons that they took last year.


Landon Swimming


Kylie Swimming

No comments: