Simons 3/11

Simons 3/11
Family Picture

Sunday, December 11, 2011

24 Days of Christmas

I am getting really addicted to Pinterest. It is a wonderful site pulling ideas off everywhere on the web. I love it. I have gotten some really great ideas, and recipes. I found one that had a Christmas advent calender. Instead of treats everyday she had a fun activity to do for her daughter. But since I am lazy and don't have tons of time for crafting I decided to just let my kids make a count down chain till Christmas and every link that they take off there is an activity for the day. I am trying to make really easy ones on the days they have school. But so far they have loved it. Here is where we are today.


This is Landon's chain hung down the hall


And this is Kylie's chain hung down the hall.

No comments: