Simons 3/11

Simons 3/11
Family Picture

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Halloween


Trying for a nice picture


But really this is how it is


Aren't they so cute!


My lady bug was able to eat a ton of candy





My cowboy loves candy


I don't know why the kids' faces seem dirty from this shot.


Candy really does make you fly!!


Buzz Lightyear eating candy


Spider Fairy - her face wasn't dirty but it had a ton of sparkles all over it


Cowboy

Well I have a moment, and I thought I would try and update. I finally found the Halloween pictures. The kids had a great time. A couple of days before we had a neighborhood Halloween party at our house outside, and in our garage. There was fun games for the kids - a treasure hunt using our little pumpkins with the clues written on them and glow sticks at the end for the treasure. They came in handy after it got dark. We had a cupcake walk, and a candy corn ring toss. There was lots of great snacks. It was cold, but one of our neighbors brought over a HUGE propane heater and set it up in our garage. So we all stayed warm. There was pumpkin carving, but most adults wanted to visit and most kids wanted to run around and play. I put it together with my neighbor Donna, and everyone had a great time.

On Halloween Landon dressed up as a Cowboy, Kylie as a Spider Fairy, Tannen and Buzz Lightyear, and Aria as a Ladybug. They were so cute. We took them around the neighborhood, and they got to knock on doors. Then we came home and had our Papa Murphy's pumpkin pizza, pop, and candy. Then we went upstairs and watched some Halloween Cartoons.

No comments: