Simons 3/11

Simons 3/11
Family Picture

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Boat Crazy!!!



So Marcus and I are crazy and just bought a boat today. He has been looking for the last 4 months, and finally decided what he really wanted and found it on craigslist. The boats have gone down in price a lot for end of the season. Even though we won't be able to take it out much this year, we got a great deal. It is a used '98 Ski Centurion, 21 ft. jet boat. We will be using it for tubing, water skiing and wake boarding. It sits 10 people in it. I will get some pictures posted too. We are crazy, but we always knew we wanted a boat. I think as soon as we signed the papers and drove it home we both had perm-a-grins on our faces. We are very excited to have this for our vacations in the summer, and hopefully get us some great family memories on it.

I guess we will stay in our house a couple more years before we get a bigger one. I think we should be fine with three kids in here. Amazing what a motivation getting a boat for Marcus is. I think he will get rid of just about anything I ask him too; for me to be comfortable in the house for the next two years; and for him to have a boat. I have been nesting really bad, and we have been dejunking the house, and garage.

2 comments:

Parrylarious said...

HURRAY!!!! A boat! I can't believe that you sacrificed your new house for a boat. That right there proves that you are are becoming a little more Simons every day. I am really excited for you guys! You know I am going to be hanging around you next summer so that I can go out on your boat. AHHHHHH! The benefits of being the sister of the driver! Oh......you are inviting me aren't you???

Hee hee hee hee!!!

Wendi said...

Heck ya, we would love you guys to come on over!! The more the merrier.