Simons 3/11

Simons 3/11
Family Picture

Thursday, September 18, 2008

So Marcus and I took our kids to the ultrasound today. Landon was predicting a boy, and Kylie really wanted a girl. She drew a picture today in her notebook of a baby girl. I told them not to be disappointed if it wasn't what they wanted. Kylie was the hardest one to convince. She said she can't draw baby boys, only girls.

We have decided to defy all odds in this family and have more boys than girls. In my family, all my siblings have more girls than boys, and only one of them have the same number. My mom has 11 granddaughters, and this will be 7 grandsons. I have four sisters, and only one brother, and that was about how it was with all of my cousins on both sides of the family. I guess it helps to marry someone with 4 brothers and 2 sisters.

Kylie was pouty at first, I was worried she was going to cry, but she didn't. Landon was excited to be right. Marcus offered to go out and celebrate with ice cream, so that cheered Kylie up. We are really excited. I was leaning more towards a boy. I haven't really liked sweets this pregnancy. But now we get to try and tackle out boy names. I haven't got a clue really. At least we still have 4 1/2 months.

2 comments:

Tiffani said...

Congratulations!!! Boys are so much fun, they break everything but they don't cry just to cry.

Wendi said...

Thanks, How true that is.