Simons 3/11

Simons 3/11
Family Picture

Friday, September 12, 2008

Love Bird Tag


I thought this was a pretty cute one.

1. What is his name? Marcus Simons

2.Who eats more? I think we normally eat about the same amount.

3. Who said I love you first? Me - the little turkey. Now that I really get thinking about it, I think he was chicken, and in the conversation he was just drawing it out of me.

4. Who is taller? Marcus

5. Who is smarter? I think we are very well matched intellectually. I am smarter about some things, and he is smarter about other things.

6. Who is more sensitive? I am sure I am. I think he is a sensitive guy, he just shows it in a different way than me.

7. Who does the laundry? Me all the time. But we used to do it together "before kids". He actually taught me how to do laundry when we were first married. I think for the longest time I did it like a bachelor, but I have gotten better at it.

8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Laying down he is on my right.

9. Who pays the bills? Always me.

10. Who cooks more? I do, but every once in a while Marcus will cook for me. He was especially good thru this pregnancy taking care of dinner. We ate out a lot, but he still took care of us.

10B. Who cleans up after cooking more? Always me. We got into a routine that he would distract the kids when they were little from climbing in the dishwasher while I was loading, and now I just always do it out of habit.

11. Who is more stubborn? Not sure, maybe me, he lets me have my way most of the time.

12. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? Don't know, I can't remember either of us being wrong about something.

13. Who has more siblings? Marcus by one.

14. Who wears the pants in the relationship? I think we squeeze into the same pair. But others may think I do. I will have to ask him.

15. What do you like to do together? I usually don't care as long as we are together. Mainly we go on drives, watch movies on the couch, and entertain kids.

16. Who eats more sweets? I am sure I do, except right now they don't sounds as good anymore.

17. Guilty Pleasures? Nothing I feel guilty about.

18. How did you meet? Classic Institute activity. He was in my ward, and I didn't know it until we met at this huge activity. Then there was a dance afterwards and he kept asking me to dance. He is such a good dancer (sigh).

19. Who asked whom out first? He always asked me out. But I remember that was the only time I was faithful in going to institute activities hoping I would just 'bump' into him.

20. Who kissed whom first? Marcus all the way. I was mid sentence when he kissed me. But then he waited a week to kiss me again. I was dieing just waiting for it. Him and his roommate's crazy theory.

21. Who proposed? Marcus up at Ross Park. He was pretty sneaky, but I had been waiting for it.

22. His best features and qualities? I love his smile and his eyes. But I gotta say I am crazy about he butt. He is a wonderful husband, and totally spoils me in his way. He is smart and a hard worker, and will do anything for our family.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I had to laugh about who wears the pants and who is most stubborn. I am not sure from my perspective on either of those, but I would say that you call about 90% of the shots. . . and Marcus seems content to let you do it! I miss you guys!