Simons 3/11

Simons 3/11
Family Picture

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Crazy

So I had my OB appointment yesterday. Would you believe it that in 6 weeks from my last appointment I lost two pounds. I thought it was pretty crazy. But I am sure I will be gaining it back soon. To be fair I gained 10 pounds in five weeks for the appointment before that. I thought that was also pretty crazy too. My scale is broken too, so I can only check in when I go in for my OB appointments. Baby is doing great, and measuring just fine. I love hearing the heart beat.

1 comment:

Parrylarious said...

Love it! I tried out your scale when I was at your house....no wonder I couldn't find out how to work it....it's broken. LOL!

Why do you need a scale when you are pregnant? It's not like your an elephant or anything....looking good!