Simons 3/11

Simons 3/11
Family Picture

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Eight Years

Yesterday was our eight year anniversary. We had a great evening last night. We had a pizza party with the kids, and got the new Indiana Jones movie. We also got a slice of brownie fudge cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory, to take home and share after the kids went to bed. I think they have the best cheesecake that I have ever tasted. And it was so good. The movie was pretty fun too.

Then since my mom is coming today, and staying for a couple of days I thought that I would wait to go on a date till tomorrow and have her watch my kids. We are planning on going out to eat, and then going shooting. I am pretty excited because I don't think Marcus and I get out of the house on dates very often. We usually do an in house date like we did last night.

3 comments:

teresa said...

Congrats on eight years! Have a great night out!

Stacy Risenmay said...

Hey! I didn't even know that you were having number three! How exciting! By the way, I loved you penis story. (That sounds so bad!)You have such a cute family!!!

Tiffani said...

Happy Anniversary... It sounds like you had lots of fun!