Simons 3/11

Simons 3/11
Family Picture

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Trunk or Treat

Our Ward had an early Trunk or treat this year. It was on Wednesday, and there was lots of candy, hot dogs, hot cocco, face painting, cookie walk, ghost sucker making, and spook alley. The Elders Quorum always put it on, but this year the young men and women helped out too. It was lots of fun. We went through all the trunk or treating first, and then when in the church for the other activities. Landon and Kylie did not want face painting, but we did the cookie walk, and they both won a cookie. Then they made fun little ghost suckers. Finally we checked out the spook alley. Landon liked it, and said it was scary, but Kylie was way to scared to go in. So I hung out with her and we waited for Landon to come out. Marcus stayed by the trunk and handed out the candy. I think he had fun looking at all the costumes, and bugging some of the kids. We all had a great night.


Kylie made the cutest black kitty there. I had fun being a witch with one cookin' in the oven, and Landon was our super hero.



Cute little poser



Superman to the rescue



My beautiful kids all ready for a night of fun.

4 comments:

Stacy Risenmay said...

They look adorable! I always say I hate Halloween until I see my kids in their costumes and they get SO excited!

Millers said...

Oh, how cute!! Halloween is so much fun. I love your costume. One of these years I am going to have to dress up.

Heather said...

Kylie makes a beautiful little kitty! She is getting to be so pretty =0)

Tiffani said...

Your kids are adorable!