Simons 3/11

Simons 3/11
Family Picture

Thursday, October 8, 2009

New Snow Pants


Silly kids


Playing together

I went to Shopko and bought my kids some snow pants. I was shopping for shirts for Landon and saw in an add that the snow pants were only $11.88 so I jumped on that. I have never bought snow pants for my kids. Boise was really nice and you would only play in the snow one or twice a year, so it didn't seem worth the money. But here it is cold and after last winter I was more than happy to get them. It seemed like a good deal so I got them. Other people must have to because there wasn't a lot in their size left.

After we came home I had them try them on to see how they fit. The fit great, and then Landon and Kylie decided to ride their bikes in them. It really cracked me up and I thought they were so cute so I took a picture of them. The grass is still green, but it is chilly outside.

I did get some shirts for Landon and the other kids. But Landon found a camo shirt - the one he is wearing. And really wanted it because he wanted to hide outside at school. I told him he might blend in with the grass a little, but not the toys. He seemed delighted and also needed to get a green shirt as well.

No comments: