Simons 3/11

Simons 3/11
Family Picture

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Kylie Turns 6

Kylie had a great 6th birthday. She was able to play all day. I made pancakes for breakfast and thought she was having a pretty good day so far. But she complained to me telling me it was supposed to be a special day. I started listing the things she had gotten and did and asked her how she wanted her day to go. She told me it was supposed to be like Christmas where she wakes up and opens her presents and eats cake. I told her sorry but dad was at work. But at the end of the day she loved her birthday.


Kylie ready to open presents. Daddy was able to get off work a little early for her.


I think the bag is about as big as her.





So happy for a Tinkerbell movie


And of course she needed a webkins


Kylie with all her loot

After she opened all her presents she choose to go to McDonalds. I think she likes to play in the play area, and get a toy with her meal. It was her third year in a row to go.


We came home and had her kitty cake. It didn't turn out. I heard that you could add jello to a cake to give it flavor, so I tried strawberry. The cake turned out flat and Kylie didn't like it. But Landon did. I put whip cream on the cake because it was so sweet, and it seemed to melt. Oh well I made another one 4 days later for Landon's birthday that turned out great.

No comments: