Simons 3/11

Simons 3/11
Family Picture

Friday, January 28, 2011

Landon's Baptism


Landon


Landon and Joshua future missionaries


Almost ready


Dad and Landon


Mom and Landon


The six of us


Mom and Dad with Landon


Simons parents


Four Generation of Simons

Landon had a nice Baptism. He was baptized on January 8th. He was able to have his own baptism and get baptized in the tabernacle. He was able to have both Grandma's and Grandpa's come and his Great Grandpa Simons, his Uncle Grant and Aunt Hollie and their boys, his Aunt Tiffani and her kids, and his Uncle Justin and Aunt Sara and their kids.

We had a nice short program.

Grandma Vernae played the piano, and Aunt Hollie led the music.

Opening Song: I am a Child of God
Opening Prayer: Grandma Simons
Talk: Grandpa Simons
Baptized by his Dad
Confirmed by his Dad. In the circle: Great Grandpa Simons, Grandpa Simons, Uncle Grant, Grandpa David, and Uncle Justin
Closing Song: Away in a Manger
Closing Prayer: Grandpa David

After that we went to lunch at Old Grist Mill. I was so burned out of Christmas, Kylie's Birthday, New Years, and Landon's birthday that I just didn't have it in me to organize a luncheon. We were also able to get him his own set of scriptures with his name on them. He was pretty excited about it because he had been asking of a quad for a couple of years. Landon had a great day, and I hope it is one he won't forget.

1 comment:

Parrylarious said...

Your photographer is AMAZING! I love the picture of our boys. I love it that they are friends and I love it that you are close enough that occasionally, I see you twice a week. (Ha ha ha ha!!)