Simons 3/11

Simons 3/11
Family Picture

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

This is how it is

Marcus was taking pictures of us dinkin around on the couch. I suppose I don't have to post these pictures. The kids are just in jammies, and I don't have makeup on or my hair done. But here is a window into our life, just as it really is.


Tannen and Landon wrestling, or Tannen hitting Landon and Landon blocking it.


Kylie smiling as always


Kids all piled on top of me. (Landon got to read the second Harry Potter book. We are pacing him because I am fine with the first three, but not the later ones. He got to read the first book over summer break.)


Tannen bugging Aria. He now likes it when he pats her hands together for her and I sing "Patty Cake" for him. Tannen is pantless because I think we are in the beginning stages of the "naked stage". I find it weird when some kids don't go there this stage, all my kids have.


"Cheese" as usual.

No comments: