Simons 3/11

Simons 3/11
Family Picture

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Winter Picture


Here are my beautiful children. Man I love them!!


Aria


Tannen


Our back drop

I had been meaning to take the kids' pictures for Christmas presents and wanted a winter background. Marcus has the perfect back drop for me. It was gorgeous up their and I wanted the trees coated with snow and frost. The kids were really pretty cold, but we got one decent shot.

We took the kids pictures on our way up to Pocatello, on New Years Eve. We went up to visit family and play for our New Years. Justin came up and Laurel was up. It was lots of fun. We had hoggies, fruit, chips, salad, and cake. We played scattegories, and Apples to Apples. I let Landon and Kylie stay up with cousins to bring in the New Year. It was their first time. Marcus fell asleep with Tannen, and didn't get back up.

1 comment:

teresa said...

what pretty pics! i hope you had a great holiday!