Simons 3/11

Simons 3/11
Family Picture

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The Perfect Night

Last night Tannen fell asleep around 10:00pm and I went to bed around 11:00pm. He slept until 6:30am. It was heaven. I am surprised he slept for 8 1/2 hours. I felt like I had two huge bag of rocks attached to my chest, and the little stinker wouldn't latch on but just played around for about 5 minutes. After I finished feeding him he went back to bed and so did I. Kylie came in and woke me up at 8:00, I ate breakfast with her, and was finally able to work out. I haven't been able to because Tannen doesn't like me to put me down much. Tannen woke up when I had ten minutes left to finish exercising (8:45) , but Kylie was able to get him for me, and I was able to finish. I would take a night and morning like that any day.

No comments: